Constance Halaveli Resort – Maldives
Featuring 57 water villas (each with its own plunge pool) in addition to 29 island villas and suites, the Constance Halaveli Resort is very popular with the active crowd and the honeymoon set. Considering how affordable the online special rates are at this resort, the size of the water villas plus the plunge pools make them among the best values in all of the Maldives.
There are 3 restaurants with bars, and a very long list of water sports and land activities, so there is no excuse for boredom here even on a longer visit. The Constance Halaveli Resort also has nighttime activities plus a host of excursions off the island available. It may not be ideal for those looking mostly for peace and quiet, but for anyone else, including families, this is a top choice and excellent value.
The Constance Halaveli Resort is located on Alifu Alifu Atoll, about 60 kilometers southwest of Malé International Airport in the Maldives.
57 Water villas with Private Plunge Pool
- Beds: 1 kingsize and 1 extra bed (child under 12)
- Area: 1,076 sq ft (100 m²)
- Wi-Fi: In-room, free
- Entertainment system: LCD satellite TV 42″, iMac, iPod dock, DVD
- Room service: 24 hours
29 Island villas and suites
Special room features
- Sun deck
- Telephone with voice mail
- Mini wine cooler with a selection of wine
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Individual safe
- Sitting area
- Low season online specials from US$1,024 per night
- High season online specials from US$1,733 per night
Restaurants and bars
- Jahaz buffet restaurant & bar
- Jing specialty overwater Asian/European restaurant & bar
- Meeru Beach Grill
- Kaika Sushi
- Main pool
- Pool and Beach service: 11am to 6pm with sun loungers
- Beach volleyball
- Pedal boats
- Jewellery shop
- Luxury clothing shop
- Courtesy lounge for early check in and late check out with Internet Access, TV and Library.
- Pharmacy & doctor available at the hotel
- Entertainment area with DJ and dance floor
- Kid's Club
The Spa de Constance is a luxurious full-service spa featuring a variety of relaxation, cleansing, and rejuvenation treatments.
- Snorkeling Exploration
- Snorkeling Extravaganza
- Sunset fishing
- Star Gazing Cruise
- Sand Bank Magic
- Maldives Discovery
- Sunrise Fishing
- Dolphin Adventure
- Sunset Cruise by Dhoni
- Night Snorkeling
- Visit to local village
What the reviews say
Reviews for the Constance Halaveli Resort are overwhelmingly positive. Nearly all guests rave about the personal service from the staff, who seem to learn names and relate to guests almost immediately. The water villas in particular stand out as excellent and large.
A few reviewers had minor complaints, as you'd expect from any larger resort, but they seem to be very rare and generally well handled. Anyone considering booking at the Constance Halaveli Resort should become even more confident after reading the online reviews. With near perfect reviews, it's hard to go wrong with choosing this resort as your vacation stay.
To reach the Constance Halaveli Resort you'll need to fly to the main Malé International Airport in the Maldives. From there you'll be met by hotel staff who will put you on a sea plane for the 25-minute flight or a 75-minute speedboat ride to the resort itself.
Similar resorts to consider
- 6 Best honeymoon water villa resorts in the Maldives
- 6 Best Maldives water-villa resorts with private pools
Video tour of a water villa at the Constance Halaveli Resort
Photo Gallery of the Constance Halaveli Resort